How to Grow a Startup Business

Entrepreneur, Startup, Business Planning


How to Grow a Startup Business

Before anything else you do, change your mindset – stop thinking of your business as a startup as quickly as possible and shift to thinking of it as thriving – building customers and contacts every day. Until you make that mental shift, you’re spending way too much energy fighting with your potential for growth. Once you get your thinking straight, here are some steps to propel you forward.

Delegate
You are one person with only 24 hours in your day. You are going to have difficulty growing if your manpower is limited to you. Learn to let go of some of the control, start with the small stuff, then gradually, as you find people who you trust to do a good job, release more control. The goal here is to get your focus entirely on what you do best and thinking big enough to see real growth in your company.

Decide what’s most important
This is so a huge step! If you have something at 80% of perfect, is the remaining 20% necessary? How much will that remaining 20% cost per item? If you spend that amount to get it to perfect, will it be cost effective? Will your 80% still blow the competition out of the water? These are some of the things you need to ask yourself.
In addition to that, are you spending too much of your high-value time doing low-value tasks? If so, it’s time to bring in another person and …. delegate.

Draw attention
You’ve done the work, you’ve put in the time, and you’ve developed an amazing product or service that can rock people’s world. If no one knows about it, it was a colossal waste of time and resources. So, get out there and make some noise. There are many ways you can do this. Yes, you want an advertising budget, but it’s not just about advertising. Support a charity and make sure there is press coverage, even if you need to write the article and send it in with pictures from the event. You may have to do this in the early days with your local hometown paper. Be the backer for a little league team. Allow nonprofits to make use of your conference room during hours when your business is closed. Do whatever you can think of that will build brand understanding and appreciation. And if you’ve gotten large enough, take the next step and delegate to a PR firm, freeing up your time and letting them do what they do best.

Whatever your choices, always be thinking ahead to where you want your business to be and then take the steps to move forward.
Name

Business Building,10,Marketing,49,Money,20,Small Business,13,Team Building,14,Technology,10,Viral Content,5,Women in Business,7,
ltr
item
Business & Marketing Tips: How to Grow a Startup Business
How to Grow a Startup Business
Entrepreneur, Startup, Business Planning
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fSsyYW-sWc4/WIYCbWbpsgI/AAAAAAAABN8/EVmR_pV7RvsNtuFZrxRwNgI7FzY5SbDpwCLcB/s640/How%2Bto%2BGrow%2Ba%2BStartup%2BBusiness.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fSsyYW-sWc4/WIYCbWbpsgI/AAAAAAAABN8/EVmR_pV7RvsNtuFZrxRwNgI7FzY5SbDpwCLcB/s72-c/How%2Bto%2BGrow%2Ba%2BStartup%2BBusiness.png
Business & Marketing Tips
http://www.dkini.com/2017/01/how-to-grow-startup-business.html
http://www.dkini.com/
http://www.dkini.com/
http://www.dkini.com/2017/01/how-to-grow-startup-business.html
true
6377261051473043644
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy